I am a fool

EvilParagon

I really want to play two mods without uninstalling either.

Death Mountain 2 and Forgotten City are known to be incompatible, but I didn't read that when I installed them.

Death Mountain 2 puts a cave where Forgotten City puts a door.

I am not getting any crashes or anything, my issue is that I can't get to the door without entering the cave.

I've tried TCLing to approach the door from all angles to no success.

Here's what I've thought of that could solve it:

Some way to increase grabbing/interacting range. Surely this is possible right? Like, extend the 2m-ish reach to 5m or something. Potentially a mod?

Reduce the range caves enter you at. Mod?
Mod that makes it so you have to activate caves to enter them.

Teleport into the Forgotten Ruins somehow.

The option I do not want to do: Uninstall Death Mountain 2 just to access the door then reinstall Death Mountain 2.

So what should I do? If it must be the last option, what issues could happen from uninstalling that mod. As far as I know, I do not have anything Death Mountain 2 completed.

Edited by EvilParagon

I don't have toolkit, I should look into it for future, however I did find another solution.

Enter the cave, exit the cave, you will now be closer to the door but if you move directly backwards you will go back in.

Move around the invisible bubble of entry using tcl, this may take a few tries. You should end up within interacting range of the door.

Activate the door and you're now in the Forgotten Ruins with no issue!