Enchanting is kind've a waste?

ArchAdam

The game is still really new and early on (i think) everybody has gone overboard with those perk tree's....i hold my hand up as one of the abusers.Got it out of my system on a dark elf,now consigned to the great save file in the sky.

long term players (i think) will see them as great tools for decent builds with longevity in the future and with modding this game in its infancy pre ck, lots of intresting tweaking to get excited about.

So yeah, too much of a good thing.....

How was that relevant to my post? (You quoted it so I assumed it should be)

Edited by xorchan

but i didnt use a cheat :)

you dont need cheat to make that poison

Really ?

what ingredients then so i can test ?

Im 100 alc with all perks Plus the 4 items maxed on enchant and I havent seen a poison that does 5000+ damage yet

So if you could tell me the ingredients I could test then Ill post an apology that you didnt cheat :)

Edited by glinkglonk

Next game I will simply equip clothes on my melee fighters.

Haha! That's how I started the game! The only reason I picked up scale boots is to be able to carry more items, since it had that enchantment.

Playing as an Imperial (!) as a mage haha, with robes only, no ironflesh or ward ever used, neither any staffs or physical weapons. Plain old fireball and ice storm. I don't like the lightning bolt, because everything turn into ashes and hard to find them if they fly away or pile on top of each other and impossible to check for loot. My new made-up challenge for me is to soul trap every bosses. I destroy every weapon to learn its enchantment and then enchant a bunch of common stuff and sell it.

Oh and I also hardly ever use shouts. :biggrin:

Edited by pannonian