Throwing weapons

Godspeak

As a huge fan of sneaky gameplay, I am bit disappointed that the game doesn't have throwing knives and such.

But this is not only a mod request, since as a 3d modeler myself I've already started to make some models for the game. Throwing knives and axes.. now what I need is someone who is interested/has the skill to start implementing them in to the game in the form of projectile weaponry ;)

So those who are interested, throw me a message and lets get busy(once the kit is out for modding) ;)

Replace the bow with the throwing weapon, replace the arrow with the throwing weapon.

You would need an animation for when its flying in the air though?

Optional but would be nice:

Animation for throwing (Looks like you throws the weapon and you dont instantly have a new one in your hands, maybe you see your hand reach like when you do with swords and you got a new throwing weapon)

This is exactly what I am interested in! :thumbsup: Definitely want to see throwing weapons in the game!

It would look nice with Assassin's Creed costumes :laugh:

Other than that, I also wander if it's possible make a mod to throw normal weapons, whether currently equipped or in the inventory, at the enemy?

sry if some one gets pissed for bumping this lol.

But i would like to add another suggestion. Could you make throwing spears. something way different than normal bows and swords. or like a "polearm" would also be nice.

( that would be currently existing technology back then. :thumbsup: if someone can make those work good. )

Guss

Edited by Guss

dude please throwing weapons would be awesome to have in the game i would even offer my help but im temporally disposed of using Photoshop for texture and my 3D model software needs a new subscription