True Anthropomorphic Race Mods Ideas

TheDragonEpmperor

Anthro Beast Race Mods  

458 members have voted

1. 1. This is The New Poll of Anthro Beast (Remember To Remove your Votes from the Last One and Vote on this poll plese)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I just posted in the other topic, intending to do this one, but here. Here's this. http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Races

I also suggest looking at the khajiit and argonian lore pages, it covers some other things, like different varieties of those races.

Not requesting anything, myself, just trying to be helpful, so you don't need to invent something from scratch if there's existing presidents supporting it.

Edited by Jeffman12

is There a Rule Says in Modding you must make the A race is in the Story of the Game?

Can you Answer me that?

I tell you again this is for every race Lore friendly and non lore Deam it

Why Should everything be Lore Friendly?

i'va seen Lot of mods been the Non-lore friendly in Oblivion and other Tes games this is an mod ideah and please shut up with every thing must be lore friendly thingie.

Allso on the Anthro beast race mods is bouth Love and nonlore races I really hope some of the mods ideas i com up with and you people Get through

Edited by Pyrothraxus MoonStar

• 2 weeks later...

Elder Scrolls has plenty of anthro races that are lore-friendly.

Lilmothiit - Fox race

Imga - Gorilla race

Ka Po' Tun - Tiger race

Tang Mo - Monkey race

Tsaesci - Snake race

Now add that you could bundle everything catlike into Khajiit sub-races, a couple we have no info of at all just the name.

Daedra, lots of fun here, not only difrent demons, but they also contains winged twilights and other creatures.

Most wolf morphs could fit under werewolves or derivates, could even add more to them, why does Aela never transform?

Way more you could add an makes sense.

• 2 weeks later...
Well, with the relase of the CK, it's merly a matter of time before some anthro races are relased. I am trying to do a lilmothiit race, but it's abit akward as I'm running into a few major, have No idea what to do the stats and ablitys as, and can't do textures and meshes. I'm sure I could get something done soon, but for the time it'd be a renamed/stated Khajiit >.<