True Anthropomorphic Race Mods Ideas

TheDragonEpmperor

Anthro Beast Race Mods  

458 members have voted

1. 1. This is The New Poll of Anthro Beast (Remember To Remove your Votes from the Last One and Vote on this poll plese)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How come there is no primates in the poll? theres so many too choose from such as Lemurs, Baboons, Chimps, Gorillas, Orangutans, Gibbons, Tarsiers, and a huge variety of monkeys to choose from. Also, what about a race of Anteaters asell.

>ears up, head down< anteaters would have a hard time speaking any semblance of english/cyrrodillic with that mouth, which would be a pain to animate. As for the primates, there are several people who have suggested the Po-Tun, but aren't they notoriously evil and cold intolerant?

The anteater thing was just an idea, i know from a modders poit of view it's impossible too do the mouth work. I think you where refering to the Tang mo (the monkey race) But what i'd like too see is other primates like Baboons (yeah, there monkeys, but they look very distinctive compared to other monkeys) Great apes like, Gorillas, Chimpanzees and Orangutans. And finally Lemurs (because there quite a few interesting look lemur species.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'd love to see a good wolf race that wasn't supposed to be a werewolf. I have looked as recently as six hours before posting this, and all I have found are half werewolves, and humans infected with lycanthropy. Pure garbage, I say! As a furry, I am seeking to play as my fursona, and I am sadly lacking in the ability to mod needed to make such a race myself (though I have started a self taught course on how to mod, I expect it to be months before I can produce anything).

So, I hope someone will take on such a task. Digraded legs are preferred, though I know it would almost double the production time or more to do properly, as all the base game and DLC armor would have to be remade to properly display the legs. Not to mention that right now, I only count SIX in game heavy helms that are mask-less (don't cover the face), so those would have to be redone to allow for a muzzle on any race that was going to have a face longer than a human/elf. This last part applies to Khajit and Argonians as well (Don't believe me? Look at them in profile with and without a masked helm equipped, and see for yourself).

All that said, Anything with fur or scales, or, heck, even feathers, has my support, for what little its worth.

• 5 months later...

Just uploaded a werewolf race using Bethesda unused assets.

They are nothing like vanilla werewolves, it's a playable race, selectable in the race menu and with some customization included. Other features planned.

They have a new unique head, not remeshed Khajiits or a furry human face.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47888/?

Head uses quality textures made from scratch by me.

Edited by Derok

• 3 weeks later...

I would love to see new beast races. Wolves and canines are overused IMO, but I would love to some avians (perhaps native to the Summerset Isles?), maybe another reptile (giant f*#@ing crocodiles anyone?) or maybe some hooved animals like goats, horses or rhinos.

FUN FACT: Did you know Rhinos are more genetically related to horses then to other hooved animals like cows? True story!

Oh, and I'm working on a new race mod too.