Could Atmora be the next Elder Scrolls location?

Garnn

they did hammerfall already, probably gonna be black marsh, elsweyr, high rock or valenwood. most likely going to be addressing the thalmor problem in tamerial, who is going to get rid of the thalmors? or are we going to join the thalmor to defeat the empire?

they never did it in Hammerfell.

....cuz I truly hope ur not talking about the redguard game.

Its funny how u say it cant be Hammerfell because it was done already and then talk about the next game addressing the Thalmor problem.

The only human province controlled by non Thalmor is Hammerfell.

herp derp

and lol @ Black Marsh

that place is essentially a death trap for anything that is not an argonian.

It almost sounds like your just basing your guesses off of places that haven't been in a game yet regardless of whether or not it would make sense in the actual storyline.

Edited by ThyAssWhupn

Dwemers return... now thats gonna be epic!

I can see them holding onto that epic money making setting till the very end :)

Although it would be awesome to see them return, and something obviously coming with them (naturally an enemy of course)...besides the Thalmor. I keep envisoning a ripoff of Stargate Atlantis with an entire Dwemer city, fully intact and populated emerging on the surface mysteriously and without warning, maybe i'm just a stargate nut :D

Although having a time-rift would be an awesome way of them returning, bringing a whole host of other problems along with them. Man it would be awesome to be able to occupy a centurion and use it like a mech :D

But then again, I'm just Scifi crazy!

I doubt Akavir would be the choice, because Bethesda still hasn't finished Tamriel.

They in fact did. I think the first Elder Scrolls game (Arena) was spanning over all of Tamriel. So they actually had "finished" Tamriel long ago.

I would prefer "High Rock" and "Hammerfell" over "Valenwood" and "Elsweyr" though.

• 1 month later...

Elsweyr would be cool, get heavily involved in the moonsugar business, manufacture skooma and become a drug lord! Or we could all just visit Mexico and get the same sort of experience...

If you feel like role-playing in Skyrim as a skooma addict or skooma merchant, there's always the craftable / more powerful skooma mod: http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=5902