Fallout 4 ini problem

whyunohelpme

Is anyone getting this message?

"Missing INI

You have no Fallout 4 INI File. Please run Fallout 4 to Initialize the file before installing any mods or turning on Archive Invalidation"

Happens everytime I start Nexus Mod Manager, Trouble is I have the file but I can't set the Invalidation. Tried through the Manger and searching Manually myself.

Think Bethseda made some big changes since I last played which was back near February.

Can anyone point out how to sort, I missing quite a number of textures ingame :sad:

Edited by Mione RCP

"Missing INI

You have no Fallout 4 INI File. Please run Fallout 4 to Initialize the file before installing any mods or turning on Archive Invalidation"

Happens everytime I start Nexus Mod Manager, Trouble is I have the file but I can't set the Invalidation. Tried through the Manger and searching Manually myself.

Think Bethseda made some big changes since I last played which was back near February.

Can anyone point out how to sort, I missing quite a number of textures in game

do u have the fallout4custom.ini

"Missing INI

Can anyone point out how to sort, I missing quite a number of textures in game

do u have the fallout4custom.ini

Where is fallout4custom.ini normally at? Checked my Steam Folder and My Documents folder where the saves files are at.

I do not appear to have it?

I suddenly feel I'm missed an update; one where I physically have to create or Download this INI file.

Anyone got a Link?

Edit: I Feel Like an Idiot! just found the information I was looking for Created the file And Nexus has Stopped giving me the missing INI Message. Thanks for that ;)

Edited by Mione RCP