cant complete quest

etherdose

I killed someone while doing a thief ring quest. They tell me to pay a blood price, yet both Doyens don't offer me the dialog to pay of my 'Blood Debt' I was considering using the quest complete cheat, but I dont know what the code for the Blood Price is.... any ideas folks???

I think he has the money, just the NPCs arent giving him the option to pay. Weird, I dont think there is much you can do, but I could be wrong.

I had a similar bug with pay off in the thieves guild. When wearing the cowl of nocturnal, you can pay off your 100 bounty with the doyens and the guards won't initially rush you... but if you talk to them, they will attack. However Armad wouldn't offer - said I had a zero bounty.

Only the other doyen (female Khajiit) would offer to pay off that bounty for me. Found the cause was because of OOO. Once I uninstalled OOO, both worked fine for me. So maybe it's just a mod conflict?

weird..

Yeah, it's not a bounty on me...it's a Blood Price....I got dinged for it when I was completing an Assassin's guild quest...(initially...killing that one Draco family girl...the Layawin guard female, set it off as a 'murder'...although it was not 'seen'....)

Is there a way to just 'finish quest' with a cheat??? There is one, but I don't know the sode or cheat macro title for this blood debt.

weird..

Yeah, it's not a bounty on me...it's a Blood Price....I got dinged for it when I was completing an Assassin's guild quest...(initially...killing that one Draco family girl...the Layawin guard female, set it off as a 'murder'...although it was not 'seen'....)

Is there a way to just 'finish quest' with a cheat??? There is one, but I don't know the sode or cheat macro title for this blood debt.

Check the uesp.wiki which contains quest id's and stage numbers for every quest, not to mention everything else you could possibly want to know about the game.

Archived