Knightly Armory

superpowermindo

Tip: We are busy here. Modders got more requests than you'd imagine. We really don't got time doing things you could do yourself. Instead we do the things you can not. It's a fair deal, no?

Good news, I got permission from Phitt, but there's a slight problem.

His Message to me:

Hey,

problem is that only the helmets, the poleaxe and the shields are 100% custom, the armors are modified versions of Oblivion armors. So the armors can't be ported without copyright problems.

But the rest is not a problem, I give permission to port it. Even though I would like to make a few adjustments so the helmets and shields fit better with the in game armor. Like making their hue and possibly some texture details match the steel plate or steel set from Skyrim. But right now I don't have the time, so if someone else wants to do it they may go ahead.

Regards

Phitt

So if anyone can make only the helmets, poleaxe and the shields, I'd very well appreciate it.

Basically, everything is ready, only thing I need is a modder to port the helmets, shields and poleaxe.

Edited by superpowermindo

I could do it, but I really do not plan to mod anything before the CK is released. I do not feel like learning the system as it is now, when I can just learn it when the real deal is out :)

If nobody seem to help you out, I might do this in the weekend, if I get time.

Cheers,

Matth