What Was A Time You Hated In Morrowind

SheogorathAndTheNine

You can type RA into the console to get them out of the way. :thumbsup:
Ah jeez.... just too little letters.

The closest things I could find browsing through the console commands were getpos and setpos but those only seemed to work sporadically and it was too time-consuming most of the time.

RA....... Reset.... AI maybe?

Off to the wiki-- thanks.

*edit* Ah.... Reset Actors. Yeah-- I remember that one now. I was wary of it because it says in the description that it resets every NPC, and I wasn't sure what that would do.

Still not sure what that would do.....

I have an X-Box, and I got so sick of the game crashing and giving me that stupid message about how the disk may be scratched or dirty. (The disk was neither scratched nor dirty. I am very careful, and have never lent the disk to anyone. The game would crash even when new.)

I started getting quite paranoid and saving really frequently. In my games, I like uncertainty, danger, and suspense, but not if it is something so out-of-character and immersion-breaking as wondering how long you can go before the game will crash again.

You can type RA into the console to get them out of the way. :thumbsup:
Ah jeez.... just too little letters.

The closest things I could find browsing through the console commands were getpos and setpos but those only seemed to work sporadically and it was too time-consuming most of the time.

RA....... Reset.... AI maybe?

Off to the wiki-- thanks.

*edit* Ah.... Reset Actors. Yeah-- I remember that one now. I was wary of it because it says in the description that it resets every NPC, and I wasn't sure what that would do.

Still not sure what that would do.....

I never noticed any ill effects from using it over the years, it's not as if Morrowinds NPC's go very far anyway.

I have an X-Box, and I got so sick of the game crashing and giving me that stupid message about how the disk may be scratched or dirty. (The disk was neither scratched nor dirty. I am very careful, and have never lent the disk to anyone. The game would crash even when new.)

I started getting quite paranoid and saving really frequently. In my games, I like uncertainty, danger, and suspense, but not if it is something so out-of-character and immersion-breaking as wondering how long you can go before the game will crash again.

I started out playing Morrowind on the Xbox, but finally had to switch to the PC for just that reason.

The dirty disc error crash, unfortunately, starts to happen as the Xbox's DVD player starts to wear out. It will continue, and accelerate, until the DVD player stops working completely (which is what mine did).

You can buy replacement DVD players for Xboxes (many of them on eBay) but they cost close to $50 apiece, and since a PC copy of Morrowind is only $10 or so, it was a fairly easy decision.

Though I miss playing Forza.......