The Elder Scrolls Real Time Strategy Game (RTS)

CemeteryN7

I've been thinking about this for a while. I think it would be interesting to see an Elder Scrolls RTS. It doesn't have to go along with the RPGs, it could be more of just something simple and for those that like full scale battles. It does qualify for a RTS and could be done. I've got a pretty good idea of factions, units, maps, specials, etc. If you'd like me to list them I can upon request (probably going to do it anyway) and any ideas are welcomed. I know this probably won't happen, but it'd be fun to think about. I know lore fairly well, so I won't list any lore breaking elements. The only that I don't have is a story, I haven't thought that far yet.

I was thinking this just a minuet ago, this may get spotted by bethesda, and maby they might make it, Like I was thinking it would be based at the time of Tiber septim or at diffrent wars (First 500 (Elves V Companions), The Empire (All V all), Oblivion Crysis (Everyone v Oblivion abominations), The Great war ( Empire v The Aldmeri Dominion), The Argonian revolt, Argonian war with Morrowind or even the Storm cloak rebellion (Who do you think???) and player made skirmishes, or maby Bethesda could team us with Total war and make Tamriel Total war (Maby a beter name) where you pick a race and lead it to total domination over Tamriel

• 5 years later...