Buff/debuff timer

nate1232

I find it annoying to constantly have to go into the menu, go to magic and then active effects to see what my character has. I did a bit of looking around and didn't find anything so I'm posting this here, but if one does exist than I'd be very happy to be pointed in the right direction :)

What I'm asking for is basically a UI mod similar to the one in Oblivion that shows all buffs like from spells, shrines, and debuffs like ataxia, rockjoint, etc. Not including racials, enchants, things like that. If it were to have the same pictures as in the active effects menu, showing the time left if applicable, and if possible on mouseover it gives the name and description.

I hope this isn't too much to ask for, I know that modders are very busy as the game just came out and theres so many things to do.

• 6 months later...
This would be very useful just as the one that was made for oblivion was. I don't have any modding experience so hopefully someone else will be able to make it and answer to the requests of the people previously asking.