Skyrim is Too Hard

ThyAssWhupn

Hmm.

I'm a warrior/archer

The perks I spent for combat went to 50/50 for bows and two handed, I am also using heavy armor

I still don't have any problems facing dragons on expert, It seems very easy. I have some dragon armor tho and a daedric axe, but still, no problem facing most dragons, Only met a few ancient dragons, died like 2 times and got it on the third.

Edited by firstprice

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am on Master, and my level isn't high enough yet to meet Ancient dragons. My levels go up slowly because I haven't wasted time learning enchanting, alchemy, smithing, light armor, block, 2-handed, conjuration, illusion, alteration....

If you had no trouble with Frost drags but ancient drags destroy you, that is more evidence that you unbalanced your character.

Wait what??

Hmm.

I'm a warrior/arches

The perks I spend for combat went to 50/50 for bows and two handed, I am also using heavy armor

I still don't have any problems facing dragons on expert, It seems very easy. I have some dragon armor tho and a daedric axe, but still, no problem facing most dragons, Only met a few ancient dragons, died like 2 times and got it on the third.

Well this character was a one handed guy with a focus on archery and destruction.

At the time I was level 25-30, can't remember and as you can see I was getting pwned mind you I didn't have Dragonrend yet.

Depending on the terrain and the availability of fodder the difficulty of the fight varies.

Now at 37 it's somewhat easier to fight them with Dragonrend and higher perks but if I get caught in a valley and 360 degrees of flat land for miles, it's going to be difficult

Here's what I saw when I watched the video:

Thyasswhupn hits dragon with a bow attack and damages the elder dragon by about 1 percent of it's health.

Elder dragon hits Thyasswhupn with a single fire attack and kills Thyasswhupn with said single fire attack in about 1.5 seconds.

How is this massive disparity in combat effectiveness somehow explained by "an unbalanced build"?

Here's what I saw when I watched the video:

Thyasswhupn hits dragon with a bow attack and damages the elder dragon by about 1 percent of it's health.

Elder dragon hits Thyasswhupn with a single fire attack and kills Thyasswhupn with said single fire attack in about 1.5 seconds.

How is this massive disparity in combat effectiveness somehow explained by "an unbalanced build"?

That's what I'm trying to figure out.

Iron arrows ftw.

Looks like a very poor character you got there. Even on low difficulty you barely do any damage or anything. At least show your stats when complaing about this?

I smell troll here.

Well, 1st off if you update every time it tells you then yes, your resistances could still be dead in the water if you don't have a 1.3 patch that actually functions yet.

2nd. If you're gonna shoot an ancient with arrows, at least hit it with Marked for Death first. Iron arrows at your level, BTW? WHY?

3. You're not listing your armor/robe values anywhere. You may wanna divulge that before everyone just starts calling you a troll.