Skyrim is Too Hard

ThyAssWhupn

If it puts a smile on your face :biggrin:

I watched the entire video. I did ponder what type of spec you made since it did seem to mix magic / close combat / ranged.

That however doesn't mean your spec isn't a viable build.

Not sure how much life you have, or how much dmg those fire breaths in your face are hitting you for.

I don't know if you are looking for information to help with your build, or just expressing your frustration.

I have noticed at times I would get 1 shot by a lightning mage, and this was on Adept mode.

I did turn up the setting to Master last night and killed a couple dragons... my build isn't a very good test build for this since my main attack move chain stuns the target.

Dragons have 0% resist against lightning so I never fail to CC Lock them tell they are dead.... so in effect I could turn them up to a billion life and still never take a hit.

I have been pondering playing a close range / archer build. Maybe I would notice more issues like yours.

Keep at it. I think you just need the 1.3 patch for Xbox and you should be ok. The magic resist bug is whack. :wallbash:

I think I almost pissed myself when you said "Look at that s***, disrespecting the Dovakin"

Then the Street Fighter Music kicked it........ then I heard the SF sounds.... and I was all :dance:

This post made me laugh, smile,..... and piss myself. :thumbsup:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it puts a smile on your face :biggrin:

I watched the entire video. I did ponder what type of spec you made since it did seem to mix magic / close combat / ranged.

That however doesn't mean your spec isn't a viable build.

Not sure how much life you have, or how much dmg those fire breaths in your face are hitting you for.

I don't know if you are looking for information to help with your build, or just expressing your frustration.

I have noticed at times I would get 1 shot by a lightning mage, and this was on Adept mode.

I did turn up the setting to Master last night and killed a couple dragons... my build isn't a very good test build for this since my main attack move chain stuns the target.

Dragons have 0% resist against lightning so I never fail to CC Lock them tell they are dead.... so in effect I could turn them up to a billion life and still never take a hit.

I have been pondering playing a close range / archer build. Maybe I would notice more issues like yours.

Keep at it. I think you just need the 1.3 patch for Xbox and you should be ok. The magic resist bug is whack. :wallbash:

I think I almost pissed myself when you said "Look at that s***, disrespecting the Dovakin"

Then the Street Fighter Music kicked it........ then I heard the SF sounds.... and I was all :dance:

This post made me laugh, smile,..... and piss myself. :thumbsup:

lol thnx

Oh, I have to watch the video to see what you mean by "Expert" mode is too hard for you and you're complaining. S'cuse me.

I'm not going to sit here and argue with you because now it is quite apparent that you are a troll.

it was a vid made for lols

If after watching the video you still think your comment had any semblance of class and sensibility then thats on you.

I'm just saying that from a common sense and decency standpoint you sounded stupid.

Take it anyway you like

Edited by ThyAssWhupn

I'm not fighting or arguing with you. Humor sometimes doesn't "read" so well over the internet. I had no way of knowing it was a joke. I didn't watch the video. I would have if I had known it was a funny video. I like funny videos.

But really, don't get mad at people because they misunderstand something that is easily misinterpreted. It happens. And you have to admit, if you didn't know it was a lol post, you'd be like "wtf?" too.

You're complaning about the game being hard on expert, just put it on defaut difficulty and stop whining/complaining.

^^ That was what i was about to post here, After watching 2 minute of the video and fast-reading your post ^^

Then, i reread your first post another time, seeing that you're not whining, nor even complaining, and that it was obviously a funny video about introducing yourself here. Watched the video again from that point of view, and it made me laught a lot this time.

So.. Welcome in the Nexus forums ! :biggrin:

STILL not seeing your stats. You claim you don't have an unbalanced character yet you refuse to post these....then again, at this point it's not like anyone's going to believe anything you come back with anyways.

Look at the date on the video and then tell me why I should take u srsly.

U want to see my stats 2 weeks later??

Ok troll, even though I know you dont care one way or another, I'll bite.

*edit*

Actually no I won't. At the advice of other posters it has become clear to me that you are just trolling for the lulz.

think what u want brah :whistling:

Edited by ThyAssWhupn