[Request] Carry weight with magicka

Izeck

I just started a mage and found it to be a huge disadvantage that there is no way to increase carry weight unless you increase stamina. I'm severely limited on my knowledge of modding and for the life of me I cannot figure out how to make it so that you can increase carry weight with magicka as well. I was also attempting to figure out how to change a perk (Novice alteration) so it can increase carry weight with magicka (I was going to try to make "magic pockets").

Thee aren't many tutorial out on how to mod, but there are tons of mods out there, so there has to be a way to do this. Any help please?

In shot, what I need/want is a mod (or help making one) that can:

A- Make magicka increase carry weight as well or B- Make the effect be possible only after selecting a perk.

Wouldn't it be a better idea to make a carry weight increase spell, like the feather spell in oblivion?

This. Fantastic idea. I'm still trying to figure out why this was omitted in the vanilla game. In fact, I can't help but wonder what happened to the other beauties like...

*migrating my rant to another thread*

Edited by NoDebate

Wouldn't it be a better idea to make a carry weight increase spell, like the feather spell in oblivion?

True, but it wouldn't be a permanent thing nor would t scale in potency. I guess it would be easier though, but I'm too much of a newb to do anything of use at the moment =[. I guess I could study other people's mods and do some good old fashioned trial and error, but at my meager skill level it would take ages or never be. Hence why I ask the pros.