[WIP] Rigmor of Cyrodiil

Rigmor

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

How will you get into Cyrodiil - will you do it like moonpath, or will it you walk through the gate? Also will it be compatible with Beyond Skyrim?

I haven't decided yet. I am keeping in mind people wanting to keep Beyond Skyrim: Bruma loaded in their mod stacks and I do know they use the gate. I want people to be able to play the sequel without messing with their saves so I'm going to have a think about it.

Goddamn! I just finished RoB and I loved it !! really hope you keep working on this :O

It also brought me back to The Last of Us and The Witcher 3 lol

Thanks Pelon, glad you enjoyed it, really stoked for TLOU 2 ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  1. Hiya, just finished your fantastic mod and epic quest. I really got stuck into it and finished it in about a week...really swept me away, there. I don't normally bother posting this sort of thing but I just wanted to say a huge thanks for your work and express my gratitude and especially my admiration! This was a wonderful experience and I felt a bit choked up when Rigmor rolled off into the distance to pursue her destiny - I felt genuine loss! I've been a grown-up a long time, too, so that's not something I really expect from a game these days...let alone a mod that an enthusiast has made themselves. Pretty amazing, friend. Pretty amazing. Bravo.

Thanks

1. Hiya, just finished your fantastic mod and epic quest. I really got stuck into it and finished it in about a week...really swept me away, there. I don't normally bother posting this sort of thing but I just wanted to say a huge thanks for your work and express my gratitude and especially my admiration! This was a wonderful experience and I felt a bit choked up when Rigmor rolled off into the distance to pursue her destiny - I felt genuine loss! I've been a grown-up a long time, too, so that's not something I really expect from a game these days...let alone a mod that an enthusiast has made themselves. Pretty amazing, friend. Pretty amazing. Bravo.

Thanks for playing, glad you enjoyed the mod :)