[WIP] Rigmor of Cyrodiil

Rigmor

Aha, the wonderful, lovely and delectable Cassandra Wladyslava. I was thinking about you last night as I found, and got permission for a wonderful dress for "cough" you know who ;) She is going to look soooo amazing :P

I can't have it say anything else as the doors open to the exterior which is called "Cyrodiil" it's a limitation of the engine. Having said that, there might be a robust way to "trick" it, that would require fake "interiors" it's something I'll check out but not right now.

Bless you Cass XXX

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't you use an activator with a script that moves the player instead of a door? You'd be able to name it, at least.

Yes you could :D worth a try, and I can use the sound of footsteps climbing the ladder. Thanks you so much Levionte I'll try that out in my next CK sitting

And I'm here, thinking of the time when you asked me which hairstyle I used for Rigmor 2 years ago ^^. I know it isn't really a thing but I'm glad to see her with it in your pics! It reminds me so many good memories :smile:

I know it's a lot of work! thanks for all!

Edited by rekoom

And I'm here, thinking of the time when you asked me which hairstyle I used for Rigmor 2 years ago ^^. I know it isn't really a thing but I'm glad to see her with it in your pics! It reminds me so many good memories :smile:

attachicon.gif388955Rigmor1.jpg

I know it's a lot of work! thanks for all!

Yeah, I fell in love with that hairstyle, it was made by nuska who gave me permission to include it in the mod, along with lycanthrops. Bless you rekoom xxx

• 3 weeks later...

How's the progress? Tons of eager players still hopeful for this story. It'll be the one to have me blow the dust off my skyrim game. It's been a while.

Please visit my FB page here:

https://www.facebook.com/RigmorCyrodiil/

This is where I keep all my progress info, screens, vids etc concerning the sequel. Heavily scripting the quest right now ;)

hey will the player be able to fight in the arena or no. I can't remember if it was disbanded or not. By the way do you have a date for the release yet just finally finished rigmor of bruma again, screenshots look great keep it up

Edited by thelords17

hey will the player be able to fight in the arena or no. I can't remember if it was disbanded or not. By the way do you have a date for the release yet just finally finished rigmor of bruma again, screenshots look great keep it up

No, I have no plans to introduce that. It's there, but just for aesthetics. Hoping to be in good shape by Q1 2018