Dragon Sword

PrometheusTS

I. Didn't tiught of it in those terms but now that you make me notice it could make sense but i was seeing it more liche a claw may be you can try to sugest alternatives ... I already had an idea to give a less chinese and more nordic feel by changing the mouth shape a bit on the nose part...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

the handle is simply great, very well detailed

the only thing i would delete is the tongue, delete it and you're good to go

overall if you want it to be something rewarded after killing alduin, or is made from alduin bones or something like that you should think about making it black like alduin, it would be more in theme

if it's something used to fight alduin than this model is great, white vs black, light vs darkness

The one time I find an awesome sword mod...and its semi-akaviri and looks to single-sided. I swear someone has to make an awesome nordic dragon-ish sword that is straight and double-bladed like true swords of skyrim should be xD

eh, awesome model none the less, keep up the good work.

murloc, you do realize that no one owes you anything right? This guy is working on something that a lot of people are finding very cool. No one is making you use it when it's done. How about your put your energy into making something yourself instead of whining?