Dragon Sword

PrometheusTS

Wait...so...the scabbard wraps around/straps in the sword? I mean, it LOOKS good, but from a realism/practically perspective, that's pretty...uh...pretty bad...

Well, having a sword on your back that large isn't very realistic nor practical so it doesn't really matter much.

It's not that large , It's way smaller than Other supersized Skyrim weapons like Dwarven or Ebony great swords...

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also Do you see in the carving of the Alduin wall that Dovahkiin uses a shield to protect himself from the flames , well this power coul dbe a 100% resistance to flames ice and stuff when encountering a dragon blow ... I honestly find very disappointing how weack are the dragons in this game , and how unscarce are , a mostly annoying encounter after a while looses it's epicness .... I have tried other dragon mods that change the appearence and strenght of some dragons but it becomes after a while repetitive some are just retextures , the dragons are surely more powerfull but also they are too strong , and the too strong part is the blow that instakils you if gets ... now since you are the Dovahkiin you shoudl find a way to survive that ... I think that the shild of the Dovahkiin could be a cood way to avoid the blow , and that could be the only scope of that , forged from the hardest scales of the elder dragons could allow a 100% resistance , so you coudl play with supersized , super strong Dragons and not be instakilled if you have this other artefact ... now that coudl be applied to the shield of jade , or a new Shield bonecarved from Dragon .... I am mre for the second option leaving the jade shield as artefact Sould collector and indeed looks more like a jewell .... May be even an armor could come out on the style of a blades / Roman but that's unsure , one thing is sure that the Dovahkiin uses a fur cape there ...

Next in the list on the sword is to make the belt strips to attach on the back and a side version ... Indeed looks a bit too long for a 1h sword , but I will try the sape without shortening , then I need to find a place where to put the gem .... and finally make a stand with a gems holder :

Emerald: Poisonous cloud blade effect

Ruby : Fire blade effect

Shappire:Forst blade effect

Amethyst:Soul Capture and slight violet blade effect

Garnet:Absorb Health effect slighly reddish blade tips

Diamond : Paralize and slight waves of light on blade

Extra From Game

Opal: Fear Effect and darkens the blade

Amber:Lightning blade effect

Topaz:Fortifies Blocking

Aquamarine:Breath underwater blueish shade on blade

Pearl:fortify health