Dragon Sword

PrometheusTS

Very nice work !! Agreed it needs a good lengthy quest to obtain.

One small thing that I might adjust is the lower jaw of the dragon currently it kind of cuts up the edge of the sword making it look a bit awkward for use - perhaps moving the jaw up a bit (kind of closing the mouth slightly and having the sword edge run the entire length of the blade instead of being cut into 2 separate blade edges with the lower jaw protruding if that makes sense) - Unless you wanted it to be broken up like that. Either way it is a very nice looking piece !

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Added a scabbard armor linking

Unfortunately due to how Skyrim was programmed I cannot rig/skin any belt to the body and so , even if I tried to make a whole belt around the body this woudl look just bad and stick out if no armor is dressed , for not talking of the clipping etc ... so I limited to two stripes and ring linking on top and left .. how looks? Better without?

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/3343/33637477fy.jpg

Wow, you are really talented, props for the good work.

I really like that you also aren't a fan of overpowered weapons (just makes the game boring)

How about the idea of also making a series of dragonbone weapons? So just like the dragonbone armor it would be slightly weaker than daedric, but weigh less (i.e a trade-off between damage and weight).

Since you have the talent it would be a really cool idea and certainly one of the most appreciated mods for download.

I was hoping for dragonbone made weapons.

Although these should be usual craftable weapons, like using a set amount of iron ingots, steel ingots, dragonbones etc to craft.

Would love the idea of dragon maces, axes, warhammers, etc.

Again, very nice work.

• 4 weeks later...