It wont let me talk to ppl...

Reiyan

Ive had the prob for ages bt its never really got in the way, it still hasnt really, i just find it plain irritating?! <_<

sometimes wen i click on an NPC to talk nothing happens, i little thing above their head whihc shows their name just blinks?? it just randomly happens, some people i can talk to, some i cant?? Thing is its never happened in balmora or ald'ruhn etc, only certain places?" :help:

kate

weil i would sugest if you have it for the computer to save you charcater save state and reinstall it and see if thight might help

and if you have it for the xbox..... burn it and buy a new one

not too loud windex, the "mods" dont like the discussion of....backing up games.

ok, its either drivers or patches, probably drivers, since these graphical glitches are causing the game to halt (crash), just find out your video card, update to the latest, same with the game, latest version, and everything should be fine.

weil i would sugest if you have it for the computer to save you charcater save state and reinstall it and see if thight might help

and if you have it for the xbox..... burn it and buy a new one

not too loud windex, the "mods" dont like the discussion of....backing up games.

It's only piracy we worry about :P also I think he was talking about burning by fire, not by CD writer ;)

[/OT]

When you approach the NPCs, does the ID tag with their name pop up? And then when you activate it, their dialogue box does NOT come up?

If that's the problem, it ws either corrupted by a mod, or you are in need of the patch. If neither of those work, reinstall.

Whenever that type of problem occurs (no dialogue comes up, but ID tag flickers) then it signifies that to dialogue was attached to the NPC. Disable all mods and try again.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived