Overview

kinglarsi

There's so much bugs in this game .. my whole character feels like a mess!

There's no overview over which guilds/factions you're taking part in and my quest's are really wierd?

I have a quest were i shall collect my bounty from "Skald" I can't even activate the quest.

Farkas in the companion's told me to clear out Silent moon camp and suddenly it turned gray and wen't in the completed section and then he gave me a new one with the same title which he told me to clear out some other camp.

The follower's seem's like they just come and go away.. and by some randomness they even turns back to my home or by any local bar.. Why don't they go to my home everytime?

Is there only these servants who serves me because i'm a thane that returns to my home?

The game should contain more statistic's which show's your part in the world because i don't really have that big overview of which of these Stormcloacks nor Imperial's i'm a part of.. It seem's like iv'e done random quest's from them both..

Is there anyone on this forum who think this game is great but it has a lack of overview and these quest bugs are driving me crazy!

I'm loosing the overview that i had in Oblivion of what i had done and not.

>.> " until you have finished the ones that you currently have... " sry but :wub: fixing text.

had to change a few words didn't really make sense.

Edited by Guss

Some quests really do not have enough of an overview. I tend to collect quests, and after a while the quest that says "speak with so and so" doesn't mean anything to me because I forget who it is Im doing the quest for and why Im doing it.

Luckily mods will most certainly improve upon this oversight

Edited by stars2heaven

Some quests really do not have enough of an overview. I tend to collect quests, and after a while the quest that says "speak with so and so" doesn't mean anything to me because I forget who it is Im doing the quest for and why Im doing it.

Yeah the quest system is really horrible...im at a point where i have no clue what im doing and just finishing quests nearest to me on map so my journal gets cleared.

Yeah the quest system is really horrible...im at a point where i have no clue what im doing and just finishing quests nearest to me on map so my journal gets cleared.

I really liked the journal for Oblivion and Morrowind in that respect. Not only was it more detailed it was more of an actual journal. The "journal" in Skyrim is very mechanical and separate from my character, making it impossible to feel as though it is a log entry of his activities from day to day. I know it wasn't always this way in Oblivion, but it was with many quests. The more personal feel to the journal in Skyrim is all but gone.

In other words, the days of "I spoke with John and he is having problems with Pete and needs me to speak with him. I can find Pete in Riften, usually between 2-3 in the market square." seem to be over.

Now it's just, "speak with Pete". If I want to find out where I have to look at the quest marker and if I forget who I'm doing it for and why I just have to do the quest.

Edited by stars2heaven

I really liked the journal for Oblivion and Morrowind in that respect. Not only was it more detailed it was more of an actual journal. The "journal" in Skyrim is very mechanical and separate from my character, making it impossible to feel as though it is a log entry of his activities from day to day. I know it wasn't always this way in Oblivion, but it was with many quests. The more personal feel to the journal in Skyrim is all but gone.

In other words, the days of "I spoke with John and he is having problems with Pete and needs me to speak with him. I can find Pete in Riften, usually between 2-3 in the market square."

Now it's just, "speak with Pete". If I want to find out where I have to look at the quest marker and if I forget who I'm doing it for and why I just have to do the quest.

Yeah i really hate it, the skyrim "journal" is really just a shell of what it should have been.

Big explorable world and we are being held by hand. :wallbash: