I messed up Mod Organizer?

MatejaSavic

https://s21.postimg.org/vzsrr331z/problem.jpg

What is this black square thing that started appearing besides the mod names and why did it start categorizing my mods like that. I never used to have that, I only had those regular check marks, I dont know what the hell I clicked but this is really annoying me. Before, when I installed a mod it would add it to the bottom of the mod organizer list and I could just check/uncheck it from there, but now it puts it somewhere random (or it doesn't add a mod to the list at all). I just installed "Fine face textures for men" and it created this folder with the black square. And a bunch of my other mods that aren't even related to each other were also categorized together. This also seemed to mess up FNIS somehow cause the last time I started it I had all the all the patches unchecked, like it was reset to default, and my game is currently broken as all the NPCS and my character are just standing with their hands spread, no animations are playing at all. Help

At the bottom of the left pane is a drop down which contains the following options: No groups, Categories, Nexus IDs.

Selecting either Categories or Nexus IDs will put your mods into groups. These groups appear as a single entry that when clicked open up to show the individual mod entries.

Change it to 'No groups' and expected behavior should be restored.

At the bottom of the left pane is a drop down which contains the following options: No groups, Categories, Nexus IDs.

Selecting either Categories or Nexus IDs will put your mods into groups. These groups appear as a single entry that when clicked open up to show the individual mod entries.

Change it to 'No groups' and expected behavior should be restored.

Thanks, that did it!

Oh thank you for asking that question! and thanks to IsharaMeradin for the answer! I had the same problem and had no idea what to do. I went as far as reinstalling everything, which I needed to anyway; that was just the straw that broke the camel's back).

I will try it when it happens again. Copying this thread to notepad so I can save it in my "modding practices" folder - if that's not breaking any rules, that is.

Thanks again!