Bill S.1867

n1kko

Yeah, right. In an ideal world. That might be the case. Our world is FAR from ideal. Consider the definition of 'unemployed', and how that has changed to suit the governments will........

It hasn't changed. Unemployed means someone who is looking for a job, and unable to find one. It has always meant that. Furthermore, the Bureau of Labor Statistics' reports are not subject to federal court review, whereas the actions of the Dep't of Justice are subject to immediate review. The Court system is not a part of the rest of the government, it has no partisan agenda apart from whatever bias might be part of the judge hearing the case.

This bill was recently passed by the House and the President signed it, as I'm sure you're all aware.

FYI that section has been retitled "Foreign Al-Qaeda Terrorists". While titles are not part of the law, they do suggest and aid interpretation. US Citizens aren't foreigners, the entire part you're worried about has an extremely low chance of affecting US citizens or legally residing aliens.

Ahhh Denial. Not just a river in Egypt. :D

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This bill pretty much ends the bill of rights. Listen to the video. It explains it all.

>>Youtube Video

Please, i don't wanna see these anomynous wannabees anymore. These script-kiddy dropouts are the reason why the Pentagon can rise its cyber security budget. They are fake. Emanuel Goldstein fake.

They don't even understand simple political basics as freedom or right of property as base for selfdefence and liberty. A few older hackers leaked personal information about many anomynous people a few month ago. Bricksquad leak i guess it was.

And about this bill... does anyone wonder? Patriot Act was for the american people, gunowners, veterans. Its just another step on the road to tyranny. And most people just don't care. And i don't care neither. Just Three percent of the population fought a revolution against a tyranny to establish the Constitution and the BoR. What anomynous do is pussy stuff. Acting tough, don't show their faces, thing they represent the people when speak out against capitalism. What a bunch of jerks.

Do they spread messages "Hey we show you how to gain croops" "Hey we made a Rifle shooting tutorial" "Hey we show you wich manuals they use to infiltrate milita groups".

No. Nothing constructive.

Edited by AutoPumpaction

This bill pretty much ends the bill of rights. Listen to the video. It explains it all.

>>Youtube Video

Please, i don't wanna see these anomynous wannabees anymore. These script-kiddy dropouts are the reason why the Pentagon can rise its cyber security budget. They are fake. Emanuel Goldstein fake.

They don't even understand simple political basics as freedom or right of property as base for selfdefence and liberty. A few older hackers leaked personal information about many anomynous people a few month ago. Bricksquad leak i guess it was.

And about this bill... does anyone wonder? Patriot Act was for the american people, gunowners, veterans. Its just another step on the road to tyranny. And most people just don't care. And i don't care neither. Just Three percent of the population fought a revolution against a tyranny to establish the Constitution and the BoR. What anomynous do is pussy stuff. Acting tough, don't show their faces, thing they represent the people when speak out against capitalism. What a bunch of jerks.

Do they spread messages "Hey we show you how to gain croops" "Hey we made a Rifle shooting tutorial" "Hey we show you wich manuals they use to infiltrate milita groups".

No. Nothing constructive.

Because killing people is so much more effective then informing the masses.

Because killing people is so much more effective then informing the masses.

Welcome to the dark side. Have an AK.

Seriously though, 99% of these great dangers lurking in our closets are hardly the issue that people make them out to be. Internet censorship is almost impossible in the US, due to the way our system is topographically laid out. And we all know the military lacks the coordination to launch a well enough timed attack to take down every ISP simultaneously before some facebook-hugger posts all about it. The easiest method would be software blocking, instead of actually cutting the hard lines. And, as any good computer nerd knows, they can make walls, but we shall dig tunnels, and we can dig far faster than they can build.

Totally. not. worried. Now, they come and try and take my AK... there will be blood. (In all likelihood, it'll be mine, but I'll take at least one or two of 'em with me.)