How to prove your lame

agno

Dear Agno,

Welcome to the internets. The internets, if you are not aware, is a series of tubes that is mostly full of raw and untreated sewage. There is a saying about Washington, D.C. that applies equally to the internets: "When you arrive, it's a cesspool. After a while, you think it's a hottub." This is also known as "99% of everything is sh*t" and the "If you lie down with dogs, you get fleas" part of life. It is also a perfect example of "The World Doesn't Revolve Around You" saying, the "Life Isn't Fair" saying, the "You Rise To The Level Of Your Incompetence" saying, and the "Life Is Hard; Buy A Helmet" saying. Please understand that the internets are a cold and cruel place and govern yourself accordingly. During your travels across the internets, you WILL meet every stupid and idiotic human being in existence, at one point or another. If you're particularly unlucky, you may even meet them TWICE. Learn to ignore these people or your existence on the internets will be unpleasant, short, and somewhat brutal.

See Also: "You Can't Stop Stupid People From Saying Stupid Things, But You Can Ignore Them And Keep Yourself From Looking Like A Big Dummy By Not Whining About How People On The Internets Are Dumb, Public-Approval Seeking Copycats With No Originality." Shorter Version: "Pointing Out The Sky Is Blue Doesn't Make You Look Smart."

I actually happen to think this meme is better, classier, and funnier than 99% of the memes out there. Sorry you don't agree. :cool:

Regards,

-Kresh

P.S. - I'm not bitter about that arrow to the knee because I get to wear a snappy-looking brace and pretend I'm a robot. All the other guards in Whiterun are mad jelly. :thumbsup:

I was angry until I took an arrow to the meme.

stop this crap. I never laughed, and was curious for a while at the trend,

then I didnt laugh. and now i'm not laughing.

is anyone laughing?

new meme, equally funny: "And then I repeated a meme"

basically end any paragraphs or statements with that.

I assure you, no one will laugh, you guys are all gonna love it.

Maybe this will help you:

For you

Do not try forbidding other people to laugh.