Way past the advertised 100 hours in

Michlo

Just over 200 hours on one character. Completed the mage questline, joined the Bards, not touched Thieves or DB, haven't done much with the main quest. Too much exploring, and the NPCs know a pushover when they see one. Sure, I'll hunt down your ring/helmet/book/box of crayons in the cave/fort/Dwemer city. Then there's the running from one end of the country to the other, hunting word walls and masks. Still haven't bought all the houses, because I haven't seen all the cities.

I want to play the game, not beat it. Once I know how the questlines end, it won't be the same.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting really near to 400 hours and I'm still finding new places and things to do. 3 characters so far, the second is an assassin I made just for the "dark side" quests. I had to stop using my first warrior at level 53 waiting for a fix for the bloated savegame issue. So I restarted with a slightly different one and this time I'm picking up all the dropped weapons to see if I can avoid the crashes ^^;

Yikes, I'm glad I've not experienced that issue. I hope you get it sorted. My first character was the stealthy assassin but, just to be different, he was a good guy so did not join the Brotherhood or the Thieves Guild. That's for my current, second character, the mage. heh. I love the lack of restrictions.

Just over 200 hours on one character. Completed the mage questline, joined the Bards, not touched Thieves or DB, haven't done much with the main quest. Too much exploring, and the NPCs know a pushover when they see one. Sure, I'll hunt down your ring/helmet/book/box of crayons in the cave/fort/Dwemer city. Then there's the running from one end of the country to the other, hunting word walls and masks. Still haven't bought all the houses, because I haven't seen all the cities.

I want to play the game, not beat it. Once I know how the questlines end, it won't be the same.

Yup, that's exactly why I focused on exploring and side quests and held off as long as I could on the main quest. There are definitely some disappointments in store once it is complete. Oh and I never did find that box of crayons. ;)

Cheers.

153 hours, 45th level, mace and shield; probably only discovered 25% of the game so far - maybe. Still addicted, though I wish battles were more challenging, may need some mods to liven up Master Level after all (and no I didn't go crazy with enchantments). Also, about 20 hours were me filming for my video, Enter Skryim, a tribute to Enter Sandman via Skryim :)

I mean if all that's not your money's worth, what is?!

• 10 months later...

I used to spend days if not months in skyrim..which unfortunately changed after playing dawnguard.

Now I am either just browsing mods or trying to stay away from the game completely :whistling:

Maybe til Dragonborn...

Man, most people here only have about 200 or 100 hours in? what type of elder scrolls fans are you?

I am a fan of elder scrolls since Arena :thumbsup:

With every new elder scroll game I am hoping..yes now they are gonna do it, but no , that one thing I want in an elder scrolls game still doesn't come and probably never will :rolleyes:

Edited by k361