FO4 Mods stopped working, please help!

AMilli0NliGHTS

I came back to the game after being away for a few months, I found out that the 1.5 patch broke mod use, but I can't find a fix that actually works. I've updated my game (completely uninstalled and reinstalled it), NMM, and completely deleted and re-downloaded/installed all of my mods multiple times, I even deleted and reinstalled F4SE. Everything is up to date, but whenever I start my game, the mods are not working. What do I need to do to fix this problem?

Check all of the settings make sure all the mods and .esm files are activated in the manager. Check mod profile isn't set to a blank page. Check the line you added to fallout4.ini was saved and there is only one copy of that file. Sometimes uninstall may not remove everything. The reinstall should alert if there is an existing file and it is easier to choose yes to all and let it replace everything. I am just guessing at potential issues. When I had trouble getting the game to work I verified the game on steam and reloaded the mods. That did the trick when I has issues