Help! My Housecarl is a freeloader

zuggzugg

This chick just sits around my house all day, eating all my food and drinking all my booze while I'm out killing dragons and skeevers and stuff. When I turn up she tells me she's my sword and my shield, but then she just WALKS AWAY! I bet she has guys staying over while I'm away. What can I do?

Lord Boethiah might be... interested in offering her a different employment.

This chick just sits around my house all day, eating all my food and drinking all my booze while I'm out killing dragons and skeevers and stuff.

See! thats the whole reason we make ähh "social interaction" (yeah! thats a good politically correct term for sexual intercourse. Nobody will notice hehe) mods. That way you get at least something for your efforts.

I knew it wasn't paranoia on my part to stash all the booze away elsewhere...

However, I do have to petty my Lydia for her rather uninteresting existance. She never chose to become what amounts to a bedwarmer and burglar-alarm, that daft Jarl of hers ordered her, without asking anyone involved. Maybe he just doesn't like her? No wonder she keeps comfort-eating all my salmon. I really ought to take her dungeondiving one of these days...

Hi Lydia! It has been a tough day. Everyone's out to kill me, I've been handed more responsibilities, and I still get no respect even after saving the world. I'm off to take a nap. Hey, would you mind cooking this food and brewing a some potions with these ingredients I managed to collect while laying my life on the line for your kin? You know the kind I like. Thanks. See you in the morning!

Ah yes, Lydia. I think the part where she sits next to your bed, chewing leek and watching you sleep is especially creepy.

You should have dialogue option to make her follow you tho.

She's probably annoyed you're sleeping in her bed when you have an entire double bed to yourself.