Poisone Daedric Arrows? From What Mod?

NexTextGorilla

Hi!

I have just picked up Skyrim from a long break & see that Daedric Poison Arrows is a crafting option at the forge. You need existing arrows to make them.

Does anyone know what mod is responisble for this? I thought it was PerMa, but using the CK & looking in the PerMa Master esm, I cannot find any evidence of it. No recipe, ammo, projectile, etc.

Any response in finding/helping to find the source will be appreciated.

Thank You.

Also, what is a CW Arrow? I have it listed in my notes, but no explanation as to what it is, ha ha. See it in the CK as well. Thanks. :)

Edited by NexTextGorilla

Fastest solution to finding the source:

Craft the arrow

Open the console

type: player.showinventory

use the page up and page down keys to navigate the list

find the arrow

make a note of the ID number that is displayed

the first two left most digits/letters correspond to the HEX load order position of the source plugin.

Fastest solution to finding the source:

make a note of the ID number that is displayed

the first two left most digits/letters correspond to the HEX load order position of the source plugin.

Hey IsharaMeradin!

Thank you for taking some of your precious time to respond with this good to know info.

Later :smile:

For anyone looking for the answer, it is seems to be from PatchusMaximus.esp

Update

For anyone else who sometimes wonders "What Mod Is This From?"

While IsharaMeradin brings up a very useful & basic method, I found this awesome mod:

www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/44596/?

You can drop an item from your invetory, open the console & click on the item. It will show you the Base ID & what mod is responsible for it. Very nice. :smile:

Edited by NexTextGorilla

yes Perma does add enchanted and poisoned arrows if you read the entire mod description you wouldn't be here.

I have done my share of reading & read every mod description when downloading. As I stated, I have not played Skyrim for a long time & felt that this was the more logical choice. I had already suspected that it came from PerMa, but could not find it, so this would have left me still wondering. Did YOU read my post? Or is this what you do for fun? Is this what this forum is for? Policing & being disrespectful when people come here for help? Yes, many people do not read the desc & then they go around asking the same questions over & over that has already been answered. I humbly request, as I know I have been guilty of this in one form or another, that you try not to jump the gun, lose your cool & attempt to educate the person first. IF you see this same person asking the same thing over & over, then ignore them. Go on with your life.

Maybe you were having a bad day? Frustrated? I can understand & hope we can walk away cool.

Good day. :)