Request for Crossed Scabbards/seaths on back

Phrostie

I thought i remembered there being a live action trailer for skyrim that had the main character with duel swords worn on his back.

i love being able to duel wield swords but it still only shows one scabbard at the waste.

TIA

Yes, yes and yes!

Really hate the fact that when DWing you only see one weapon equipped. Then when you draw said weapons, as if by magic the other just appears in your left hand. Very poor design and far too obvious to be missed really. Wonder how nobody actually noticed it?

Swords: On the back, crossed.

Daggers: 1) Small holsters under the armpits, as with firearms. 2) High up on the back near the shoulders. 3) As with standard single scabbard, but on both sides.

Edited by H4RDC0R3V1B3Z

Hate to be a party pooper, but carrying swords on your back makes them nearly impossible to draw (unless of course, you have freakishly long arms or short swords). Athough, displaying a second weapon on your right side would be great!

It's true, but it always looks cool. Would imagine it's even harder to get a massive two-handed Claymore or such from the same place. Given that it's held by straps and not floating in the air lol.

It's on my to do list, but, the issue with this is I'll need to assign a 2nd sheath position & some models have sheaths/beltclips, So I need to find some way to flip them, or actually, I'll just rip um off, only like 4 models even have one so w/e. As for the animation, I'll have to clone the unsheathing animation from one hand to the other, which, will be interesting.

ok, I found what i was thinking of and i was wrong it was on the back, but only one.

I still think one like from the king arthur movie would be awesome!

http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/Previews/King-Arthur-movie-05.jpg

Edited by Phrostie

It's on my to do list, but, the issue with this is I'll need to assign a 2nd sheath position & some models have sheaths/beltclips, So I need to find some way to flip them, or actually, I'll just rip um off, only like 4 models even have one so w/e. As for the animation, I'll have to clone the unsheathing animation from one hand to the other, which, will be interesting.

Awesome Val =D It's good to see someone is interested in taking this on, it would make many people happy I'm sure.

The more I see about Modding, the more I want to get into it. As somebody who can do this, would you say it's a hard technique to learn? I'd love to be able to do something with the Construction Kit as ideas are filling my head as I'm playing. Suppose I should write them down really lol.

Feel free to drop me a private message if it's going to clutter up the topic =)

P.S. Well done with the Crafting Meltdown Mod, I'm a big fan of it! That combined with Arrow Smithing is so handy to have in-game.

Edited by H4RDC0R3V1B3Z