How do I edit/make ESP files?

npissoawsome

Well, first off, I'm new here (this is my first post), and 2nd I want to know how to edit ESP files for Skyrim.

People are able to edit these, even though skyrim mod tools aren't out yet, so, how do I do it?

Also, I'm not a complete noob to modding, infact, I'm actually pretty experienced, I've worked with the CoD mod tools for cod 5, and I've released a zombie map. I'm pretty good at coding for it as well, so expect some decent mods from me :P

The one thing I fail at is modeling though... lol

Ninja'd!

There are also other active threads discussing these things, use the search feature on this forum, or just scan through the first 2-3 pages of thread titles.

Happy modding! :thumbsup:

Edited by Sunnie

Wait, I tried to find this TESSnip tool, and I could only find the oblivion one, so I decided to try it out, I did and it couldn't open any ESP's for skyrim, has it just not been released yet, or do I just fail at finding it?

Another question, are you able to make custom code for this game, if so, what language is it in?

That's because you need the TESnip inside FOMM (fallout mod manager). In TESnip you don't code, you change hex values :). You should check out Scriptdragon, search the forum for it, i don't know much about it.

Wait, I tried to find this TESSnip tool, and I could only find the oblivion one, so I decided to try it out, I did and it couldn't open any ESP's for skyrim, has it just not been released yet, or do I just fail at finding it?

Another question, are you able to make custom code for this game, if so, what language is it in?

• 2 months later...