Greetings Folks!

I've been trying for some time now to take the Elven Rogue Armor (apparently no longer on the Nexus, as I just noticed) and split it up to make it modular.

To do this, I used BodySlide's Outfit Studio and exported the seperate shapes into their own .nif files (for example the Helmet consisted of a Hood and a Mask, which I thus split up).

Next, I used the creation kit and edited the Armor and Armor Addon files from the West Wind Series (because that's already modular) to use the meshes I just created.

Of course, I saved those under a new EditorID and didn't overwrite the ones from West Wind.

However, when I equip these items in-game, only the boots, gauntlets and the hood show up (at least without the parts they would normally have and now are seperate parts) while the body itself turns invisible (there should be a bodysuit, a corset, a collar and a skirt).

I also tried creating the Armor and Armor Addon files from scratch, same results.

So, does anyone have an idea what I did wrong?

I really enjoy the idea of modular armors, but there are so few available and barely any suit my taste. (Note: you don't have to link me to any, I probably already know them)

Thanks in advance.