Where is the profanity in this post?!

hoofhearted4

i wanna change one letter in every word, posting after each change to finally see what word was causing the problem. i really am curious, but i dont have the time/attention do it right now. but i prolly will do it later in the week :P

Sounds like the filter on my school's email system. Yesterday I tried to send an important assignment to a teacher, and the email kept bouncing back claiming "offensive language". After a few tries I realised it considered the word "tool" in "language tools" to be an insult, and thus, blocked. :/

aha yea, ive had a few things on that site. it would block the word damn (for example, not sure if it does) but would allow the word s*** (again example) but you get the point.

also shunsui > byakuya ;)

Hmm reminds me of fthe Gran Turismo 5 Online chat rooms, duh it would block the obvious words that 99% of people would use like race and engine, i mean come on its a racing game :teehee:

The filters broken

Edited by Thor.

the PSN chat room is bad. you cant leave strings of numbers or strings of letters i think....and it blocks words like bosses. when your playing Demons Souls and every other word is bosses, it gets annoying, gotta type bos ses or something. there are a bunch of others that it blocks too, but thats the one tat pops into my head first

I think it may be the word "hack" as that can be used as a derogatory insult, as in "you hack!"; I did notice you misspelled the contraction of 'you are' as your instead of you're. To the person who suggested "damn", I might have agreed, except that damn isn't part of the quoted text (the part the OP italicized.)