load order ??

XxpicklesrulexX

If your game won't start, you probably have a missing master. This could also be that it is an .esp master, and it is loading after after the mod that depends on it. (The masters have to come first.)

The standard answer to this question is that you can use BOSS (Better Oblivion Sorting Software.) But this advice must be taken with a grain of salt because most mods are not on the BOSS master list. The only mods on the list are a small selection of the most popular of the popular. So you will still need to manually order most of your mods after running BOSS. Read the readme files of the mods carefully for installation instructions.

The standard answer to this question is that you can use BOSS (Better Oblivion Sorting Software.) But this advice must be taken with a grain of salt because most mods are not on the BOSS master list. The only mods on the list are a small selection of the most popular of the popular. So you will still need to manually order most of your mods after running BOSS. Read the readme files of the mods carefully for installation instructions.

While this is technically true, looking at his list, I know for a fact that something like 75% of it is listed on the BOSS masterlist, and I'd bet a number of the ones I don't recognize are as well.

Anyway, just looking at his list, I don't see anything horrifically wrong, but...without knowing more its hard to say. It really needs to be run through BOSS and Wrye Bash.

Try disabling either

Natural_Weather_by_Max_Tael.esp or Natural_Weather_HDR_by_Max_Tael.esp

I don't have that mod anywhere close right now so I cannot check, but I think you can only have one of those enabled at a time.

You might find this tool handy: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=20516

Also, to view your load order, click Import/Export button on the right in OBMM and select View load order.

Edited by Caithe

An old time helper on these pages (oh Hickory ... where have you been buddy) always suggested switching to Weather - All Natural whenever he saw a mod list that had Natural Weather in it (he said that Natural Weather hadn't been updated in years while Weather - All Natural was kept current). I myself wasn't able to dig up any info on TESNexus about Natural Weather beyond this Natural Weather Unofficial Patch. After reading the unofficial patches mod description (compared to Weather - All Natural's) I know which I'd choose if I ever decided to use a weather replacer.