CRASH TO DESKTOP WHEN FAST TRAVELING TO SKYRIM

Manofadifferentbreed

I've been playing Skyrim here for a couple of days now with no issues up until last night. Everytime I trya and fast travel to Whiterun my game crashes to the desktop. I don't know why this is all of a sudden happening. I don't think it's mod related. I believe it has something to do with the the 1.3 patch update. I been loading the game using 4GB as well. Has anyone had any issues with their game with the new 1.3 patch update? Has anyone had CTD when trying to fast travel to Whiterun? Also has anyone found a solution to fix it? Thanks.

I have been experiencing the same issue. I ctd when I got to some fort, so now, whenever I load Skyrim up through 4gb enabler it crashes when I try to fast travel. If I start Skyrim through the launcher, it doesn't crash.

I turned off all 9 of my mods, and I don't get crashes anymore. I'm working on switching each mod on and figuring out which it is. It seems like whenever you fast travel and the scenery is loading, for me at least, it gets a little choked up and then crashes. I use HD 4870.

Wasn't the 4gb enabler, it is still crashing without. I am going to have to one-by-one disable all my mods.