ℹ️ Download History temporarily unavailable ×

Crowns

leetgamer

This is the second time I request for crowns. I did that August last year, but nobody wanted to make them.

Crowns was the thing Oblivion lacked, even the emperor needed one.

Therefore I'm asking again, would anybody make one? One for the emperor, one for a dark prince, for queens, royalty etc. ?

Thanks.

The problem with a crown is that it would occupy the hair slot, causing someone wearing it to be bald or hollow-headed. Combining it with hair might work, or using the tail slot, especially if it's only going to be used on specific NPCs.

A simpler approach would be to find a type of crown that has a full top.

Just one more way Bethseda dropped the ball in Oblivion. Instead of making the Hair a seperate slot, they simply replaced hair with a helmet when you equip.

more and more, I am finding out just how many corners were cut in Oblivion. Doesn't mean I like the game any less, just means my attitude becoming more gloom towards Bethseda in general.

A crown mod would be really cool, unfortunately my modding skills haven't advanced that far yet.

How was the face mask for the Hashahasin Armor done? It seems like you cold apply the same technique to a crown. Of course this is pure speculation, because I have no idea how to go about doing that...

Archived