ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Horse/Mount Mods

BeckyRAT

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2008

Ill be attempting to take my oblivion saddlebags mod and taking that idea to skyrim, with totally new models and textures of course!

Hopefully (once the CK comes out) I can find a good programmer (MaboroshiDaikon *cough*) to help me with:

- functional bedroll

- functional campfire/cooking pot

- storage space

As for the mod ideas so far, in my opinion...

URGENT: Getting your blasted companion to ride a damn horse!

NEXT: Riding Odahviig soaring through Skyrim, fighting other dragons in an epic aerial battle, as well as swooping down and spilling Maven Black-Briar's morning coffee!

I posted a few horse mod ideas mounting by falling from above onto horse, arrow, sword combat, eating food, spells while riding horse, & more mounts unicorn, saytur, ghost horse, fire horse.

Many of your suggestions would be great. (leading mount, whistle, follower with mount, stat/ability varitation)

I'd like to riding a flying/floating unicorn.....whoosssssshhhhh riding over lake and what not...floating above all the pesky wolfs and bandits.

I posted a few horse mod ideas mounting by falling from above onto horse, arrow, sword combat, eating food, spells while riding horse, & more mounts unicorn, saytur, ghost horse, fire horse.

Many of your suggestions would be great. (leading mount, whistle, follower with mount, stat/ability varitation)

I'd like to riding a flying/floating unicorn.....whoosssssshhhhh riding over lake and what not...floating above all the pesky wolfs and bandits.

Yes... flying horses would be nice, too. D:

this seems a bit trivial but how about new sounds, to me it sounds like your horse has feather feet, new sounds for trotting walking galloping, perhaps add panting when sprinting, overall make them more audible