[REQ] Bug fix= Fortify one-handed enchants dont work on daggers

toorup

Asking for somebody with the know how to make a mod that fixes a bug that causes fortify one handed enchants NOT to work on daggers. PLEASE

i just thought of a temporary fix for this problem! get a calculator and calculate the BASE weapon damage with ur fortify %. then use this in console to add the damage u should be getting with the fortify enchant player.modav meleedamage #. if u ever get a more powerful enchant or switch gear just do player.modav meleedamage -#. also u can use player.getavinfo meleedamage to make sure how much damage u added or subtracted.

i know lol its a little bit of work but this is the only think i could think of since it doesnt look like were getting a mod for this any time soon.

Edited by toorup

This is a bug because :

One-handed weapon: daggers, maces, swords, and war axes

Perks in one-handed skills amplify damages of daggers

But only fortify one-handed enchantment bugs on daggers.

=> It must be fixed.

Not superpowered :

Daggers will always do less damages than swords, war axes and maces, but attack faster.

There are more perks in one-handed for upgrading power of swords, war axes and maces than for upgrading daggers.

Daggers will do more damage in sneak attack than other weapons, but you need to be skilled.

=> it's balanced.

Today, with one-handed enchantment, my sword does 263 damages...and my daggers 82 damages, which is superpowered ?

my sword does 263 damages...and my daggers 82 damages, which is superpowered ?

Guess that question needs more info, like stated above, daggers are faster than swords, so..we would need the damage per second for them both to answer your question.

i just thought of a temporary fix for this problem! get a calculator and calculate the BASE weapon damage with ur fortify %. then use this in console to add the damage u should be getting with the fortify enchant player.modav meleedamage #. if u ever get a more powerful enchant or switch gear just do player.modav meleedamage -#. also u can use player.getavinfo meleedamage to make sure how much damage u added or subtracted.

i know lol its a little bit of work but this is the only think i could think of since it doesnt look like were getting a mod for this any time soon.

Edited by toorup

This fix what are you talking about will be overpowered...for instance i have tons of mods and im using Dragonbone Katanas...each Katana deals now around 450 + damage -.- (i have Elys Uncapper,Tytanis,Lost Art of Blacksmith and blah blah blah),my 1 hand skill is now on 112 all is maxed im using 2 daggers (Valdr and Mehrunes) Valdr Damage= 100, Mehrunes= 72,Sneak is on 109 all maxed and i have mod that unlocks that you can put 3 enchantments and i can use artifact enchantments...so i have enchanted nightingale armor with backstab etc...valdr damage (15 x Assassin Blade Perk + x2 from backstab ench do the math)...

100 x 30 WOW= 3 k damage + 25 % chance OF CRIT! -.- which is erm WOW....Mehrunes Razor Backstab damage = 72x30 = 2160 + chance insta kill -.- which is erm WOW!

What this game needs exactly is this:

A mod that acts simmilar like Deadly Dragons,except dragons it modifies ALL enemies (harder difficulty overall).Not this...