[REQ] Bug fix= Fortify one-handed enchants dont work on daggers

toorup

im guessing the reason ur weps do so much damage cuz u using the alchemy/enchanting exploit to upgrade ur weapons?? wel im not gonna do that so im not gonna have ur problem...

if ur trying to up ur diffuculty check out PISE if u haven't

Bumping is against the rules here. If we allow indiscriminate bumps with the volume of posts we have the first several pages on any forum would be nothing but bumps and you bump would be lost anyway.

For a rule violation, you get a strike and All bumps removed.

Bben46, Moderator

Edited by bben46

This is an official little bug, an effect that doesn't work fine/doesn't apply normally on one-handed weapons.

=> We only ask if there is someone enough skilled to fix it.

=>> Please stop trolling with your opinions. Let us play as we want that's not your problem if you don't play with daggers.

Actually with this bug, I can't use daggers because swords are more more more more more powerfull all the time (normal, sneak, others situations...) That's not normal.

=>> Please stop trolling with your opinions. Let us play as we want that's not your problem if you don't play with daggers.

Thanks to modders who will take a little time to fix this fortify one-handed that doesn't work on daggers.

Have a good christmas and happy new year.

This fix what are you talking about will be overpowered...for instance i have tons of mods and im using Dragonbone Katanas...each Katana deals now around 450 + damage -.- (i have Elys Uncapper,Tytanis,Lost Art of Blacksmith and blah blah blah),my 1 hand skill is now on 112 all is maxed im using 2 daggers (Valdr and Mehrunes) Valdr Damage= 100, Mehrunes= 72,Sneak is on 109 all maxed and i have mod that unlocks that you can put 3 enchantments and i can use artifact enchantments...so i have enchanted nightingale armor with backstab etc...valdr damage (15 x Assassin Blade Perk + x2 from backstab ench do the math)...

100 x 30 WOW= 3 k damage + 25 % chance OF CRIT! -.- which is erm WOW....Mehrunes Razor Backstab damage = 72x30 = 2160 + chance insta kill -.- which is erm WOW!

What this game needs exactly is this:

A mod that acts simmilar like Deadly Dragons,except dragons it modifies ALL enemies (harder difficulty overall).Not this...

Erm if you play in Master you will do just Half the dammages , Now with the Deadly dragon mod dragon have more than 6k life And i have other mod that make stronger Beast And Human And i play in master x4 with a difficulty mod ...

You understand how low your damages are ?

Mehrunes Razor Instant kill chances are 2.5 % ...

The fact that you can't Fortify dagger dmg with enchantment and potion Make them unplayable .

Ps : With potion and dual wield With My blades Sword ( So dmg lower thant deadric ) I Do :

550 base dmg x 1.5 ( Dual Wield ) + (550x1.48 (potion ) = 825 + 814 = 1639 Dmg per hit in adept , More or less 800 In Master and 200 In master x4 , Now a ancient dragon have 10 k life , Enjoy .

Ps2 : My calcul might be False , i dunno if The dual Wield Bonus Stack With the Potion of fortify one Handed , if it's the case i do more dmg .

And about my enchant , I use Absorb stamina ( For Always do the Power attack that do 3 hit ) And Absorb health On one blade and Absorb Magicka on the Other , Since enchant dmg are ridiculous i think it's the best way to use them .

Now Imagine if i try With 200 Dmg only dagger in adept ...what it will be in master x4 , even with the x 30 it won't be usefull .

This is a very important Bug fix .

Edited by KratosAurion777