TES VI & TES VII Ideas

capperz412

My two top races are Wood Elf and Imperial and since we've been to Cyrodiil I would love a Valenwood game! My mates and I have been discussing it and although they dislike elves they agree it would be amazing. I'm extremely hyped for a Valenwood game.

Looking over Tamerial though, and the Skyrim map included with the game and which provinces have occured I have a feeling High Rock will be next. I kind of want Valenwood to be Elder Scrolls VII, so it's even better than the next game but not so future-based it's a possibility that the company or gaming MAY lose their/it's touch.

I also want them to spend a good few years making it.

People are getting bored of the over-used European Medieval theme, so I think we need something exotic like Morrowind again. I thought about Elsweyr; deserts, jungles and tribal warriors would be awesome, but I'd get tired of Khajiits. Plus, I think the general public would ridicule a game full of furries. ALSO it would attract a fur-fag community, and that's the last thing we want.

Says who? Where did you see such a claim that clearly represents the entire populous?

Prejudiced person who takes one or two opinions as an over arching truth? Hmm....

Didn't read thread and stopped after what I quoted.