Equipment warning mod?

pugles

I don't know how many times I've wandered off questing with my rings, necklaces and armor items that are used just to give me better prices and whatnot and not have my proper armor/items equipped for combat. I was wondering if there was a mod, or someone could make one that would let you know (I guess when you engage in combat) that tells you if you a wearing items like that still, so you don't make combat harder for yourself.

Also maybe a mod that tells you which spells or items you have equipped in you hands already, without stopping game time and going into your menus. (for ones that look similar to other items. Just maybe some text on the bottom of the screen below each hand corresponding to whats being held in them.

Thanks.

Another possible easier variant of this could be a hotkey for a full "uniform". You set your town outfit and gear, your at home enchanting gear, your out fighting gear, and able to switch out with one keypress. Edited by Meatbomb

Another possible easier variant of this could be a hotkey for a full "uniform". You set your town outfit and gear, your at home enchanting gear, your out fighting gear, and able to switch out with one keypress.

Yes, that would be a great idea also, similar to "Outfitter" in WoW.