In dwemers we trust

Basaltface

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For my battle armour, I've decided to that for his helm, I will use a modified Sphere Centurion head, and as for the rest of his body, I was thinking I'd retexture the Greybeard robes to a crimson, and then whack on the Sphere Centurion's chest piece. Sound good?

Because to be honest, I find the Droopy hat thing he has on in the pic there, kind of....dumb.

I feel a fellow like Kaggy requires a hat thats more....ostentatious don't you?

Edited by huntsman2310

I actually like the rearward sweeping of the crown, it reminds me of Bonemould and hte days of more conical Dwemer head pieces... Kagrenac was also, essentially, an engineer, not really a politician or noble, i don't think anything too flashy is appropriate. It would jsut get in the way while he was working, yeah?

Anyway, for the robe i think you could work with either the Psijic robes or the Greybeards. I'd personally be more inclinde to go with the Psijic, as it has more clean lines (Particularly around the sleeve cuffs) and i think would blent better with general Dwemer asthetics.

Yep. I just tried the Greybeard Robe, it doesn't mesh too well with the centurion Chest Piece. I think this will be his battle armour or ceremonial armour, 'cuz it looks really impractical for anything ithen show, sort of like Zero's outfit actually.

The big man himself. Ladies and Gentlemen.

Kagrenac!

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/3827/thebigmanhimself.th.jpg

Wouldn't want to run into him in a dark workshop, huh?

As you can see, I haven't actually done anything to the Psijic Robe texture yet, but I will, so I'll post more pics of him as I go along.

Edited by huntsman2310

The big man himself. Ladies and Gentlemen.

Kagrenac!

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/3827/thebigmanhimself.th.jpg

Wouldn't want to run into him in a dark workshop, huh?

As you can see, I haven't actually done anything to the Psijic Robe texture yet, but I will, so I'll post more pics of him as I go along.

Love the Sphere-head as helmet :D

Think the pauldrons are a far out to the side though... But it's just a thought :happy:

Can't wait to see it with retextured robes!