More Throwables!

im1337Bro

Tittle says it all just adding more ranged things to the game other than just DUMB bows!

Some ideas would be

- Throwing Knives

- Blow darts/Blowpipe

- Ninja stars

- Throwing axes

- Rocks (Useless but will be fun to throw at guards) - Suggested By nukafish

- Incendiary Grenades - Suggested By azron

Would be good if you could also make them out of serveral materials EG

Golden Throwing Knives

Steel Throwing Knives

You get my point

I hope this can be done with out CK

I would love you if you could do this because im tired of having to use crappy magic spells on dragons and I want to be an assassin XD

Would be nice if you could give me azron and nukafish a little comment on the end of you mod that we suggested this mod thats all

Cheers!

There's plenty of objects just layin' about waiting to get tossed-- cups, plates, buckets, brooms, corpses, anvils, chickens... Ok, that's silly, no one wants to throw buckets. But you get what I mean. Depending on how good your pitching arm is, the toss can be used either to strike the baddie or just distract/pull aggro, the latter being a lot more useful than one might think.

OMG yes!

I loved the fact that Fallout New Vegas had throwable knives and tomahawks but got disappointed when I saw that Skyrim didn't really have any throwables :(

I am totally up for this and hopefully a Crossbow mod with added different material bolts ofcourse :) (iron, steel, silver, glass etc.)

Would be nice for the ranged people who haven't gotten to the quickdraw perk for the bow yet, I'm not really good with the close combat because my character is heavily ranged and drawing the bow takes too damn long and makes me too damn slow, I get hit in no time, if we get throwing knives it would be fast and useful for slightly closer than comfort combat XD

:thumbsup: