Skyrim proper made me LOL last night

Feckinard

I came across a battleground with dead Imperials and Stormcloaks- the remnants of a chance encounter with an unhappy ending.

There were three dead rabbits mixed in with the people.

Am I the only person who feels bad when me, or somebody else, kill a random animal in Skyrim?

I once killed a deer, and the cry was ... eugh. Heartbreaking man, just heartbreaking.

I have no problem with fried goat. Ever since one decided to "bump" me while I was looking down on the edge of a rather tall cliff. (Cats can do many thing, but flying ain't one of them! But they do bounce nicely!)

But I generally leave the wildlife alone. All but mudcrabs. I had one chase me across hill and dale! Even whirlwind shouted to get out of range. Took a nap. Dratted thing was chewing on my tail!

I have no problem with fried goat. Ever since one decided to "bump" me while I was looking down on the edge of a rather tall cliff. (Cats can do many thing, but flying ain't one of them! But they do bounce nicely!)

But I generally leave the wildlife alone. All but mudcrabs. I had one chase me across hill and dale! Even whirlwind shouted to get out of range. Took a nap. Dratted thing was chewing on my tail!

ha! I noticed mudcrabs don't give up the chase so easily. They have better pathfinding AI than Lydia. :P

I've had that problem with friendly bad guys myself. Forsworn a couple of times, bandits other times. Usually though, if I talk to them, they aggro after a greeting. ("Hi! Nice to meet ya! Wait, let me draw my weapon...")

AND DON'T PICK ON GOATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

} : )~

(part of my alt's sig - a goat!)

Edited by Susurruss

Talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time – it proper made me LOL.

Ecky thump, do I have a fellow Northerner here?

*Goes off whistling On Ilkla Moor baht 'at....*

Yep I'm from South Yorkshire - Sheffield to be more precise, and although I do use the word 'proper' to emphasise something I also use it when I mean 'genuinely.' So many people nowadays put LOL on every sentence that it's true meaning has diminished and in this instance I genuinely laughed-out-loud at the unfortunate beast.

Incidentally I was back in the same dungeon the other day - as a level 60+ so many game months must have passed since my last visit. They're still 'waiting to find out who did this' and even though the goat has respawned he seems to be keeping his skin this time :-)