Creating custom vault but running into weirdness

magmameister

So I've been trying to create a custom vault mod (As this one is just a test and more geared towards my character's backstory it is just for personal use but I may eventually make a public mod when I get better!) and all seems to be well until I made a huge room which was supposed to simulate a massive room of cryo pods (The tranquility loungers are a good substitute vanilla asset, at least for now!)

Now whenever I load the cell into the GECK, I get this error.

http://i.imgur.com/dGXoFq9.png

I didn't really think much of it until testing the mod in-game, running down this long room. Just before the end, the game just instantly teleported me back to the COC marker I'd placed. So I'm thinking it has something to do with this error. I'm thinking I may need to make the big room smaller or try and adjust the worldspace but as I am very much new to modding this sort of thing before, I'm asking for help here.

Thanks for your help. I think it's going to be too long most likely since the huge room is MASSIVE and I was unaware of the interior cell boundaries until I'd finished building the huge room and it started tossing errors up.

Looks like I will have to use the portal doors and I'm probably going to see if slimming the huge room down will help. The complete Vault is going to be four levels and I'm using a 128 unit snap within the GECK so I'm probably pretty much at the height limit as well (or at least very close).

Again, thanks for your help! :) Much appreciated.