Skyrim emblem

beardynord

Hey guys . When Skyrim released i was very inspired by its spirit. So i ask my neighbor to make a game emblem for me . ( http://feedthegamer.info/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/skyrim_teaser.png ) He is a professional smith and agreed to make it. There gona be 2 full metal variants of emblem

14 cm ( 7,3 inch \ 0,45 ft )

and

50 cm ( 25 inch \ 1.65 ft )

Pretty fine work and very close to original.

I 'm gona keep 1 for myself and think about sell another . Lets say 200$ for 14cm .

The photos will be soon because work in progress .

What do you think guys ?

So i ask my neighbor to make a game emblem for me...I 'm gona keep 1 for myself and think about sell another . Lets say 200$ for 14cm .

L.O.L

So your neighbour is giving these to you as a gift and you intend to make a profit out of it? o.O ... o.O

Any of the "say $200" going to the man who put in the time and effort to make it?

On a side note: If you put it up on ebay, you could probably get more than $200 for it.

As a former jeweller I have thought about making one as well, but more of my time has been spent on replicating the ring of Hircine - in platinum because werewolves aren't supposed to wear silver, and white gold is too soft and it is nuisance to cast. I have spent quite a bit of time designing the wolf face on the ring, Platinum is twice as strong as gold or silver so it can be cast with greater detail. I am also thinking about setting stones for the eyes. Edited by shadow_scale9180