What are you're bad habits?

TobyTravis

My worst habit is the need to explore, not the good way though, the way that means when I see an undiscovered map marker on my HUD. I just feel a need to walk over to it until I discover the location. I've probably spent a good five hours doing this but I can't stop. I don't even use fast travel...

funny ... i am obsessed with doing this also ...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My habit is, that I'm almost never happy with my outfit, so I spend half of the time by searching for new ones. Then I notice the gloves are clipping and it all begins again.

^This. I get near OCD levels with armor/weps. Everything needs to look like it belongs on the character type I'm playing, no exceptions. And just when I think I've got the coolest sh** I've seen, I see something that I haven't seen before, so I get that too. I'll photoshop a hilt on a sword or engraving on a gauntlet to be the exact shade I want it. If it clips, especially the gloves/gaunts in 1st person view, it's gone.

I can't stop pickpocketing or stealing from people. At first it started with targeting those I didn't like. Now I can't help myself.

Just yesterday I was in I think the Riften blacksmith shop. The one where the guy adopted the orphan. After talking to him and his adopted apprentice I said to myself that they were good people and I'm not going to steal from them. Ran downstairs, see a strongbox and I just had to see inside. Then I just had to take it. What are these laying on the ground? Ooh some ingots, I'll take those as well. Where did that blacksmith go? I wonder what's in his pockets. Crap, I did it again.

Yesterday, I played for about 8 hours while I was at work. I think I completed one quest. The rest of the time I just stole stuff. And no, I didn't have anything better to do at work. I'm a truck driver so when I sit in a dock for 10 hours I get paid to play video games and watch movies.

haha tell me about playing on a work---- I work in a museum! Thousands of quiet things on a pile thousands years old. and me -dust-cleaner (from time to time)..:)

my bad habbit ? SKUUUUMA man! Skuuuma! :)

Edited by sedeslav

Harvesting ingredients. I can't say no to snowberries, or thistle, or mountain flowers (ooooh so pretty!), or nirn roots (I wander along shores endlessly), or chaurus eggs (I have gazillions), or mushrooms (allll of them!) etc ad nauseum :facepalm: . So then I decided to really up my alchemy skill and now I have gazillions of potions on me I hate to part with because I "might" need them :wacko:. I'm going to make sure I have an alchemy lab in the house I buy and finally store a lot of the ingredients etc there - at least that's the plan ;)

Harvesting and chasing rabbits. Both have ended in:

A) Ninja mammoth spawning in air and killing me as he lands.

B) Me running into a dragon, not seing him before he torches me.