What are you're bad habits?

TobyTravis

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jumping all over the place. It's a habbit I got after playing Oblivion. No skill increase this time... :confused:

This. I'm still convinced i move slightly quicker doing it.

The problem is its not quicker when you decide to jump when your travelling down a mountain, jump too far, die and have to restart 15 minutes ago.

Oh. And using fast travel as the save button.

Jumping all over the place. It's a habbit I got after playing Oblivion. No skill increase this time... :confused:

This. I'm still convinced i move slightly quicker doing it.

The problem is its not quicker when you decide to jump when your travelling down a mountain, jump too far, die and have to restart 15 minutes ago.

Oh. And using fast travel as the save button.

There's a mod that takes jumping to a hole new level(Skyrim mod). I remember that back in Morrowind(oh wait, I'm into this since Morrowind) I used to get my acrobatics way up and jump over that river in Balmora...or was it Blamora, anyway...

I went in and disabled all cave markers and tower markers and now roam around not using fast travel hunting for the caves for bounties and other quests.

I take every book and read them and have a list going right beside me of ones I have so I dont duplicate them because I must have only one.

I steal everything except one gold coin I leave as my TM.

I must have a perfect sneak battle inside dungeons so I reload if I am seen.

I collect all my ore and daggers that will be enchanted in one barrel.

I must break into every single person's house no matter what.

I cant kill wolves so I run around in circles until my animal allegiance shout is ready.

I have to save all the prisoners I see.

I forget constantly to get out of sneak mode and travel across the map sneaking all the time.

You can drag bodies??? tell me how!!

To drag bodies you just hold down your E key and move the body. I found sometimes I was dragging bodies after looting them and discovered this feature then.