What are you're bad habits?

TobyTravis

Maybe your bad habit is grammar? :)

Aaahhh sorry 'bout that, I'm really tired right now.

Why are you apologizing to a grammar Nazi. :wallbash:

edit: My bad habit? Shooting bears with my bow too many times.

Because the grammar nazi is correct, and the one who failed at spelling is not 8)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My old bad habit would be hitting esc and doing a hard save like every 20 mins,i had to stop when i found out i couldn't get another 1TB HDD this Christmas because the problems in Taiwan have caused prices to go up £40 and 25GB of skyrim saves over multiple chars is eating up my space slowly but surely.

Now i got a mod that does the hard saving and space eating for me(Will i REALLY need to go back to Helgen on this character?)

EDIT:

After reading this i have decided to fill a room in my main(Solitude) house with loot like Ingots and diamonds,i assure you that it will look quite epic when done as i will make certain that i dont drop stuff in stacks like Iron Ingot [10] so basically itll be a huge mound.

Edited by Alex4921

Using apostrophe's inappropriately.

Ah yes, the "grocer's apostrophe"...we meet again. :pirate:

I thought of a couple more..

Running out of my house naked! Especially in Windrun when I have been sorting through armour and items and have some how unequiped my robe. I once bumped into Ulfberth War-Bear and he said "umm.. you're not wearing any clothes....you should get some" Found this funny. :biggrin:

Also saving a new game instead of saving over old ones, I have a column of about 80 old saves, and have to go through and delete every so often :)

My bad habits consist of killing people who don't know the difference between "you're" and "your", those who profess they "could care less" - indicating that they indeed do care about something, and especially people who write "should of" when the correct grammar is "should've".

Would not the correct grammatical version of "should of" be "should have" and not its contracted, "should've", as contractions are not considered formal language, for example, for academic essays?

If we really want to be picky here, I will label all contractions as evil :)

Edited by Jakeo