Sea Monsters, sharks, and octopi! Oh My!

Zethalas

I have over 240 hours played, I have only 46% of the game unlocked. I'm taking my time and enjoying things, but...

I love it when a huge dragon scares the crap out of me as Im walking around...boom! lands next to me in a puff of dust.

I'd love to see some dangerous creatures added to the waterways, lakes and oceans...something that can attack you underwater...

Huge snakes, giant octopus, sharks...what about aquatic dragons? If they can have random dragon encounters on land, can't we have random aquatic dragon attacks in the sea?

Does someone want to be my mentor and let me do all the work with his supervision? I'd really love to add this.

+Kraken. Only issue is if there are nasty big sea creatures in the depths, how do we fight 'em? Looks like we need an underwater combat mod along with this...

Make monsters that live near shores, or in the water that come on land, like a Dreugh or something. Or better yet, make them ranged monsters that stay in the water that have to be taken out from afar, since you can't use weapons in water.

Edited by IxionInc